Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Infusio Clinic in Germany

I've been told that it would be in my best interest to make another trip back to Germany for further treatment on my CRPS.  It looks as though something may have been left or possibly something broke off in my last incision on my back; which has allowed or caused the CRPS to return. 

Such a frustrating delima.  On my first trip to the Infusio Clinic in Germany we were able to get my back pain free which so wonderful.  Now to think that something even minor left in the incision can cause the CRPS to come back and come back hard is mind boggling!

The Infusio Clinic in Germany gives you the utmost care, one on one session with the Medical Director, personalized service, individual appointment times (unlike the US), door to door pick up and delivery (to and from appointments), they arrange for a fully furnished apartment while you're there and they also arrange for your plane fare.  They want it to be more of a spa setting rather than a sterile clinical setting where patients get up tight and won't relax and let their guard down.  It is completely different than anything that you can find in the US, and their treatment options are far wider than anything that you will see here too.  It is absolutely amazing.

They have handled many cases of RSD/CRPS, fibromialgia, and other chronic pain syndromes.  If anyone is interested in getting additional information on their clinic or possibly going to Germany for treatment please contact:  info@infusio.org.  Daniel Beyer is a great contact and he can arrange a Skype call with the Medical Director.  Just let them know that "Traci" referred you.

I'm personally in the middle of weighing out all of my options to see if I really need to go back to Germany at this time or if I should stay in the US and continue treatment here.  I have to make a decision quickly as the clock is ticking and ideally they would like me on a plane this weekend and there on Monday, June 4th or there about...  if I decide to make the trip.

For others suffering with this awful disease that have tried other traditional treatments and have had no success...  I would highly suggest contacting them to about taking a trip back to Germany for treatment and I think you will be very surprised by what you learn and what a huge difference they can make in your life!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm curious how things have been going for you since this post? Have you fully recovered? I'm heading to Infusio this week for Lyme disease treatment

    ReplyDelete